Hosur is a beautiful place located in the north-western part of Tamil Nadu and south-east of Bengaluru. You are sure to fall in love with the climate. If you are a person who is spiritually involved then you have a lot of temples to visit. It is surrounded by a lot of industries so eligible candidates are sure to get good employment opportunities.
It has been ranked the 4th in the world in terms of growth, according to statics in the year 2018. Hosur is well connected to a few major cities via road. The city’s bus stand has a good frequency of buses to Bengaluru. The railway station has train services to the extreme south as well as to Delhi. The city has various localities to live a traffic-free and peaceful life. almost everything is found in the shops in Hosur.
Though there are no malls available in Hosur, yet the branded clothing and apparels are available in Hosur. The city has many educational institutions to provide you with the best education. Medical facilities are available as well, in case of any medical emergency.
Let us discuss in detail about why Hosur is a growing hub for real estate:
Hosur has experienced high growth with the building of a global tech village in Bengaluru, along with the establishment of the BMIC corridor. The entire region has also been gaining immense benefit from it. The widening of roads and the announcement of the extension of the Namma Metro attracted more citizens to this part of the city. Capital values in Hosur have seen steady appreciation and are very competitive at present.
Employees and executives belonging to the government sector are the predominant property buyers in the field of real estate. Along with employees of small-scale industries, professionals working in the IT sector are also making their way into this region. Therefore, the resident profile is changing with more a contemporary and cosmopolitan favor being manifested in this part of the city.
Connectivity with Hosur: the demand for apartments in Hosur has shot upwards, in the field of real estate due to the connectivity advantages it has to offer for its residents. Hosur has connectivity to all of the major arterial roads and junctions thereby.
Employment hubs: there are some major employment hubs in the vicinity
- Infosys SEZ tech park
- Wipro corporate head office located in Sarjapur is easily accessible
- Electronic city
- BMIC corridor
- Koramangla is a major start-up hub
- Whitefield another major IT hub
- There are numerous companies located from TVS motor CO to Pearson education, Vodaphone corporate office, and more.
Here are more reasons to why Hosur is turning into a real estate hub:
- Hosur is more like a suburb of Bangalore. The climate here is better than Bangalore probably due to its elevation.
- Hosur is the third-largest industrial area in Asia. it has great potential for economic growth.
- Hosur is shortly to be served by the Taal airport which would give a clear advantage over Bangalore airports in terms of distance from south Bangalore and cost.
- Hosur gives excellent connectivity with Chennai, Coimbatore as well as Kochi.
- The cost of living is lower compared to any other city surrounded by Hosur.
- Hosur has a railway station and bus stand which has connectivity to major cities such as Bangalore.
- Hosur has a cosmopolitan culture with people speaking Kannada, Hindi, Telugu, English, and Tamil.
- After developing itself as a manufacturing hub, Hosur is on the way towards being developed as a service hub especially for IT
Hosur is a place emerging as a city with all facilities required to live a fulfilled life. With hardly one hour of distance from Bangalore and 7 hours of distance from cities like Coimbatore. If you are among those people wanting to customize your dreamland, you should consider the best player in the market. Tharangini homes, is the right place, as they have apartments for sale in Hosur. They offer you premium flats that are inclusive of futuristic amenities and are located in the heart of the city Hosur. Experience luxury like never before! So, do you also want to enjoy the luxury of living in a perfectly built apartment in Hosur? If yes, then buckle up for what is to come.